Thursday, June 26, 2014

Crayon Lipstick



Two nights ago I drank a bottle of wine and made a ton of DIY lipstick! Here is a picture (and this is missing a couple lipsticks)







 Ok so here is how I did it: First I went to the store and bought the 64 pack of crayola crayons, two tubes of burts bees, olive oil, and these neat little plastic containers with lids. I also already had some coconut oil at home. After some experimentation, the recipe I landed on was 1 crayon, 1 tsp olive oil, 1 tsp coconut oil, and a smidge of chapstick. I would break up the crayon, and then put all the ingredients in a small heat-safe bowl, and then put that bowl inside a pan with about an inch of water in it on the stove on medium-low. Double-broil, I think? Then when the crayon melted I would stir it all together and pour it into the container! Easy peasy! And cheap!

Now, here are some pictures of how they turned out:

Mint Green


 Red

 Blue

Black (Fav)
And here's the control / me smilin' for u

No comments :

Post a Comment