Sunday, July 20, 2014

Waves

I haven't posted all week because I went on "vacation"; and when I say vacation I mean the shittiest week you could imagine. It felt like a bad trip (haha see what I did there). No but really it was pretty nightmarish. I could go into more detail but who really wants that. I'm home now and it is so wonderful; I guess thats the perk of having a bad vacation: I get to come home and remember how good I have it. My life in Blacksburg is actually very beautiful.

Anyway I was at the beach for a few days. I just bought this top at urban outfitters; it was only 10 dollars! It's very comfortable and very cute. I think it would be an easy thing to knit myself as well.


1 comment :

  1. that sucks about your trip! the location looks pretty though. cute outfit, love the top.

    - alexis

    http://nevernewd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete