Monday, August 25, 2014

Back To School

Today was the first day of the fall semester! I only had one class, ceramics, and it was only like 20 minutes long because he just gave us the syllabus. I am very excited to be back in school though, it puts me on schedule and I am much more productive. Now I am watching Harry Potter and I might take a nap. I've been knitting a lot in prep for the fall and I made a new black beanie and a new white beanie, so as soon as it's cold enough I will wear them and post pictures.
I really love the red shirt I am wearing in this outfit. I thrifted it like a year ago; I like to think of it as post-ironic because it's referencing something and its hilarious but I have no idea what the reference is about. So it's not clever really. It says "BELIEVE IN YÖRS ELF" and then the little elf guy has a speech bubble that says "I'm real, man." Haha I love it.



2 comments :

  1. Your style is so perfect >.< also that shirt is great, haha. You should post your ceramic creations when you make them! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That's a good idea I will definitely do that :)

      Delete