Saturday, August 2, 2014

Dear Diary

I thought I could start a new section of my posts thats personal stuff called "dear diary", since I haven't done an outfit post in a while but I have continued to exist! So here it goes:

Dear Diary,

This week Max and I moved out of our room and into Pete's old room, and it is the best! There is a big white wall that is perfect for watching movies on the projector / playing video games / and a background for taking pictures! It's still a mess but tomorrow we are going to clean like hell.

Another crazy thing that happened this week: WE GOT A PUPPY! We were not planning on this but that makes it all the more special. We named her Scully (because x-files, duh) and she is 8 weeks old and really fucking cute. Here is a mediocre photo of us together; she is very squirmy and I haven't been able to take many good photos yet, but don't worry there will be many! Too many I'm sure!

One last change is that I dyed my hair blue! here is a rather scandalous selfie I took earlier today:

I know my hair was only purple for all of 6 days or something, but I've had purple hair before and it's kind of hard to maintain / it just felt boring idk. Anyway I already had the blue dye from ages ago and I thought it would be fun (and it was/is).

Oh! Yesterday somebody bought a shirt from my Etsy!! I'm movin' up in the world!

Hmm ok I think the last update I can give is that I have literally been on my computer learning html and css and javascript for the past couple of days instead of leaving the house and interacting with people. I've been feeling kind of down on myself I guess and taking some time to learn a very introverted skill felt like a good solution. Hopefully I will be back on my feet in the next couple of days. Also it's hard to feel sad when I have this amazing puppy to snuggle with!

I will leave you with a lovely song that is from when Max was in Facepaint, Aka Wild Nothing. We actually have a couple shows coming up this month ourselves, and we really need to practice! Soon I will make a post that shows and tells about our band, but I will leave that for a different night 

No comments :

Post a Comment