Thursday, August 28, 2014

Fae

Lazy Thursday in between classes. I don't have class on Fridays so I am excited to come home after class tonight and drink a big glass of wine and stay up late and chill the fuck out.
Yo, big news: I got a job! At Bollo's, which is like the cool hang out coffee shop in town. There's not a lot of places to hang out in Blacksburg so Bollo's pretty much sums up all of hanging out downtown. I start this weekend, I am so excited!
This shirt is barely long enough to wear without pants... so I must be brave. Katie gave it to me last week and its sooo cozy and great. I got the tights from UO last winter but I don't think they are still selling them. The button up shirt is thrifted.



1 comment :

  1. wow i adore your Outfit so much!
    love your haircolor so much <3

    Hope you may visit my blog,too
    Your Amely Rose from:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete