Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Soma Holiday

Ok I finally have a break from my crazy schedule to sit and dictate my life. I now work at this coffee shop called Bollo's and I closed for the past three nights, which was exhausting. Also Max had strep throat this past week (poor baby) and I narrowly avoided catching it. It's very weird to suddenly have a very busy schedule after literally doing nothing for my entire summer. We are also getting ready to play the CMJ festival in New York next month, and by getting ready I mean procrastinating and feeling very anxious. It's ok though... right?

In other news, I've been thinking a bit too much about this crush I've been nurturing for my lady friend. I'm not sure what to say about that though, I've been trying not to jinx it. Idk.

Anyway we walked to the Y while we were doing laundry two days ago and I got this sweet new kimono for like two dollars, amongst other things. A good outfit for an overcast day at Bollo's. I've been listening to a lot of Bjork this week <3




1 comment :