Friday, October 17, 2014

Ice Circles

Today is my day off and I am using it to do absolutely nothing / get kind of drunk. I'm watching Purple Rain with Max and it is so fucking good wow. Prince is everything. Who knows maybe I will end up hanging out with people tonight. Since were going to New York so soon I don't really mind if nothing happens this weekend, and we need to stay home and practice anyway. We practiced yesterday and it went really well I was so happy! I have some new songs recorded and I really want to post them but I don't want to spoil anything...

Love this see-through top!! I thrifted it years ago, and its actually kind of long when its not tied, like down to the end of my skirt. I have some silver fabric that I think I might use in a sewing project tonight, I'll let u know how it goes :-)

Click Here for a rly cool song!!



1 comment :