Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Blackout

I dyed my hair blue/white/ silver!! I am thrilled with how it turned out, I've never successfully done blue before. It worked this time because I toned it gray with wella 050 first, and then used a mix of ion blue sky, ion shark blue, and a bunch of conditioner to get the pastel blue tones. Yay!! I got this whole outfit for christmas pretty much. Actually I bought it all for myself with money I got for christmas. I got a bunch of other stuff too that I can't wait to blog about, all thanks to goodwill! I don't know where I would be without goodwill. The jeans are from UO though. Initially I had gone outside to take pictures because it snowed this morning but by the time I went out the snow was all muddy and melting so I just took pictures in the driveway, which actually went quite well I think.
I'm extra pale lately :-)

3 comments :