Monday, December 8, 2014

Heather

It feels like Blacksburg has been overcast for ages. I think thats why I keep dressing in gray. I think I am going to do a photoshoot with my friend later this week and I'm really excited, she got this pretty pink folding screen she wanted to take pictures with. Exams are happening in the next couple weeks also and I am just so fucking ready to be done with school. Taking outfit pictures has really felt like the most productive part of my life recently. Well, playing shows also. And business planning but we've barely been working on that.
Dude I am so into these shoes. I was thinking I might make a post about my top clothing essentials soon, obviously the shoes will be on there. The skirt is DIY, and my top is actually a leotard that I got from goodwill :-)

2 comments :