Sunday, January 11, 2015

Executive Realness

We did another photoshoot a couple days ago, It was so fun! We planned it well, Saadia and I met up in the morning to get ready and it was really nice having all day to plan and take our time.
Nika and Andrew (more good friends) came also, and Nika started a lookbook too! I love having friends to take pictures with. This building was really photogenic, I'll definitely be going back there  for pictures in the future. 

I just got this cropped shirt* from Milanoo.com, and since I had never gotten anything from them before I was a little skeptical about if the quality was going to be good, but I have to say I really love this shirt! The fabric is very comfortable and not see-through, and it fits me perfectly. And it's longer in the back, which I love. Milanoo is also very affordable. The styles represented can be sort of hit or miss but overall it gets a thumbs up from me. I got a dress from them too, which I'll be posting about soon. 

Click here for more realness from my favorite movie :-)

 

1 comment :