Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Lady Daydream

This whole outfit is thrifted/borrowed, which makes me so happy! I love feeling clever and thrifty about my clothes. The shirt is from my friend Katie, and the coat is borrowed from my friend Yoni. She said I could have the coat because she hated it, but I think I will give it back to her (eventually) because it's so cool and I would feel guilty if I kept it. It feels good to wear color every once in a while, especially deep colors like this really saturated red/maroon. I'm hoping to do a clothes swap and a photoshoot with my girlfriends later this week, so stay tuned for all that :)
click here for dreamy tunes

2 comments :

  1. Crazy cute darling! I need these jeans! Love it paired with the striped tee
    xoxo

    http://loveyenrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete