Friday, January 23, 2015

Midnight

I literally have the best schedule this semester, I only have class three days a week! Isn't that crazy? So today I had the day off and I had time to take pictures of this dress* that I got from Motel Rocks. I love it so much! It fits me perfectly, it's really light-weight and comfortable, and it's fucking cute. Since the fabric is so light it wrinkles kind of easily, but the wrinkles came out super easily too when I ironed it this morning. This is the first thing I've ever gotten from Motel but it's so lovely and I definitely want to get more clothing from them! They get two big thumbs up from me, go check 'em out :)
I was listening to crystal castles (again/as always) while I was taking pictures, and thinking about how on point Alice Glass has been for so long. Her aesthetic is way ahead of the game. I went to an amazing crystal castles concert when I was in high school, arguably the coolest concert I have ever been to. She spit whiskey on me/everyone from the stage. I am so inspired by her, I really hope to meet her one day.

2 comments :

  1. I love that dress. The print is great

    www.sunsetdesires.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an absolutely lovely dress. Definitely getting it on my next payday. It brings your hair to life even more. I loved this post! :)

    Rebecca
    rebeccamariee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete