Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Aqua

I got this long denim thing at goodwill yesterday, along with my new sofa and some other apartment stuff. My mom visited also and brought me a new rug for my living room, and now my place is really starting to feel like home :-) 
I've been trying to decide what to do with my hair... I'm definitely into this blue but idk, would it be a bad idea to dye it black? I feel like I'm going to do it eventually... Anyway, I feel like winds are changing in my life and the next couple months have a lot in store for me. Having my own apartment is going to be crazy and I don't think the reality of that has really settled in yet. I wanna step up my game y'know, like really use the rest of my time in school to its full potential. I wanna collaborate with people! And yet at the same time I want to be really anti-social and live in my pretend fantasy internet world. I'm nervous but I'm excited :-)

4 comments :

  1. Omg I love your blue hair and your long denim! Its perfect outfit!


    www.ismurfshion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing amazing
    You earned a new follower <3
    http://nadiaisdeadsimon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous outfit :)

    ReplyDelete