Saturday, February 28, 2015

Check

When I was moving I found this plaid skirt from when I was in high school, and I'm so happy because I thought it was lost forever! I feel like in this look I have achieved a good balance of goth and preppy school girl. I also didn't sleep on my hair when it was wet this time, which is really rare for me because I am laaazy, so you can see what my hair looks like when its actually all nice and straight. It's getting longer! it's like, mid-length now kind of. I am dreading when it gets to the point where its just between my shoulders and my boobs, I feel like that is the ugliest length of hair but you have to go through it to get nice long hair y'know. This next week is going to be hard because I need to catch up on a bunch of school work, and it's also going to be my first week living by myself. So I really hope it goes well! I feel like it could be really great if I want it to be. 
The shirt and purse are from goodwill, the skirt is vintage, the hat is from UNIF, and my socks and shoes are from amazon :-)

9 comments :

  1. I love your style! do you have a link for your socks or key words I could search?

    http://splitneedles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) heres the link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00R2IM28G

      Delete
  2. Girl, how perfect are you? Love the outfits, the pictures and just your blog altogether!

    - Lola / www.ixmlola.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your style!

    fridaynightstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you got the link to a place where you've purchased the boots? They are fab.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! :) i think these are the ones i got: http://www.amazon.com/My1stWish-Womens-Cleated-Platforms-Ankle/dp/B00MGSHFV6

      Delete