Sunday, February 1, 2015

Visions

Okay, I'm back! I had a crazy, surreal week, that kept me far away from blogging, but now I am back and ready to go. More on that later.

I just got this really cozy sweater dress* from Nextshe, and it is just the softest, most comfortable knit. It has been really cold and brutal recently and I barely have anything long sleeved so I got it just in time. I think it is the perfect thing to wear and drink tea and read a good book. This is the first piece I have ever gotten from Nextshe but I am extremely pleased with it and hope to shop with them again soon!

Now I think I should explain a little what has happened this week. Basically my living situation fell apart and my friend group has had to endure this terrible conflict that I am in the center of. I have been staying with friends temporarily, and in another week or so I am going to be getting my own apartment, which I couldn't be more excited about. I also put in my two weeks notice at my job, because I've just been under a lot of stress and I am seriously falling behind on my school work. This week has been awful really but I have great friends supporting me and I can't wait to have my own place. I've been taking a lot of pictures with my friend Saadia and she posted some outfits on lookbook too, it's been really fun. Things are looking up :-)

2 comments :

  1. I love the mix of these colours. looks great

    www.sunsetdesires.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete