Saturday, March 28, 2015

21st Birthday

Yesterday I turned 21! Man I have had a crazy week... I got the job!! I start April 6th, so that's like next Monday. I'm so nervous but so excited, I'm going to learn all about xml coding and basically I'm going to be getting paid to take a computer class. And I won't be broke anymore! Also I haven't posted all week because last Saturday I spilled wine on my computer and I had to buy a new one. But that's ok, because now I have a sweet new computer, and I think I'm going to try not to drink, indefinitely. Of course I went out last night because it was my 21st, but honestly it's a relief to think about taking it easy for a while.
Anyway, my birthday started off wonderfully with a package from Style Moi getting dropped off at my door! I got a couple things, including this really amazing mesh panel bodysuit* that I am wearing in this post. Honestly it is so fucking cool, I feel so modern and androgynous in it. I'll be posting more Style Moi outfits this week so stay tuned! My mom also sent me a coffee maker, and my grandma gave me a $50 amazon gift card. Usually I feel like my birthdays are so disappointing but this year I had a really amazing one.
Click Here for tunes :-)

6 comments :

  1. whyyy soo prettyyyyyyy


    http://www.pinkmystyle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dress :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous, happy (late) birthday x

    ReplyDelete