Monday, March 30, 2015

And The Rain

I got this red plaid coat in the mail from Style Moi on my birthday also! It got cold again in Blacksburg, which really sucks, but at the same time it means I get to wear this coat for a couple more weeks at least. I'm a little sad because I know I won't want want to wear plaids as much in the summer, because they just feel so wintery and I love to wear plaid when it's cold out. Anyway, this coat is really dope and I definitely recommend it! It is a little small on me in the shoulders, but the length is perfect and it's very cozy.
Man I have so much work to do this week before I start my job. All I wanna do is lie in bed and watch netflix, damn it!
Click Here for tunes :-)

1 comment :

  1. Oh! What a lovely hair! <3

    http://www.sofiapiassi.com

    ReplyDelete