Thursday, March 12, 2015

Bliss

Yesterday I was lucky enough to receive two awesome pairs of cat eye sunglasses* from Wholesale Celeb Shades in the mail :) I am wearing one of the pairs in this post - I am positive that these are going to become a staple of my wardrobe this summer! It's starting to feel more like spring here now actually, so I thought I would post an outfit in a coat before it got too warm out.
Yo, I can't stop listening to Enya. She makes me feel so much better when I'm sad! Also the video on that link is really awesome.

3 comments :

  1. Such a cute outfit <3 just discovered your Blog viia Lookbook, i'm following u on bloglovin now!
    greets,
    kim
    https://fullmoonthrills.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome!

    fridaynightstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omgosh those glasses look so nice. Too bad I don't have the face shape to pull them off. :( But you deff do !! :)

    xx hercely

    ReplyDelete