Saturday, March 21, 2015

Classic

These pictures turned out much better than I expected them to! This is pretty similar to other outfits I've posted recently, I've been getting into this kind of effortless, basic style. I like it too because it has sort of goth/grunge undertones to it.
Also, I'm going in for a job interview next week at this really cool job that I really want and omg I'm so nervous!! I worked really hard on my application too, man I'm so excited. I actually put together a little art portfolio website for myself for the application (which i needed to do eventually anyway), so you should check it out: gigimead.com :)
Click Here for a really cool song/video!

5 comments :

  1. Looking cool as ever!

    Danika Maia
    http://www.danikamaia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you all the best on the job interview...have faith in yourself, that is always important.
    Gorgeous outfit, love the pants!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy SHIT Gigi you're so talented! Love your ceramic works and those music videos are wonderful, the audio and visual tie together incredibly well. Do you have a bandcamp or something for Quasi Fae?? I'm sure whatever you're applying for, you will get. Sending good vibes your way <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool! I love your hair :)

    ReplyDelete