Friday, March 6, 2015

Jumper

Short on time today – I'm in the middle of making a portfolio site/ resume for myself so I can apply to a really cool job this week. I'll definitely post more about it later. Usually I like to post more pictures than this but my computer is being really slow today... But anyway, this is a wonderful school girl jumper I got last month!
Man I have so much to do! But this week is spring break (even though it's freezing) so I should have a lot of time to catch up on my work, and relax some hopefully... PS the second picture is from yesterday/ I put on fancy makeup when I was feeling sad. Just thought I would throw it in there :-)

2 comments :

  1. This outfit is perfect! I love your hair <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with black and maroon! They're definitely my most worn colors.

    xo hercely

    ReplyDelete