Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Pastel

These are the other pair of sunglasses I got from Wholesale Celeb Shades last week, I love them so much! They are a bit fancier looking than the other ones; they have this little gold trim decoration and then the frames sort of fade from black to clear plastic. Yoni gave me this sweater, and I can't believe I haven't posted it already! It is so pretty and soft! My hair is starting to fade some, I think I might go back to blonde soon? I wanted to film myself dying my hair a new color for this music video I'm making, but I'm not sure what color! If anyone has any suggestions plz comment and tell me!
Also, two days ago I uploaded this song I wrote last month when I was going through everything and needed some creative release. It screams white girl but at the same time I think it has the best lyrics I've ever written. I also made a newhive expression to go with it :)


1 comment :