Monday, April 20, 2015

April Showers

I am lying on my couch with the window open while I write this, listening to Simon and Garfunkel and the rain :) I feel really good today, I think that I am finally getting my confidence back. The past couple months have been transitional and rough but things get easier every day. I really love living by myself. I feel strong and independent and its so nice! Sometimes I feel trapped in this town but I have a lot to be grateful for here. I think this summer will be magical.
In this post I am wearing a thrifted top and skirt, and my new shoes that I love so fucking much :)

6 comments :

  1. COOL LOOK! AWESOME TOP!
    FOLLOWING YOU!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love shoes !!!
    would you like to follow each other on our blog ...?
    let me know --- >>> http://mcaruso930.blogspot.it/
    you look, a kiss: - *

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with your style! Your such an inspiration, I've just discovered your site but I am definitelly going to follow you! Thanks for sharing this 90s grunge inspired outfit with us!
    xx Julia

    ReplyDelete