Thursday, April 9, 2015

$$ (-_\\\) $$

Hiii
I've been pretty sick for the past couple of days, but now I am starting to feel better which is such a relief! I started my new job and its going really well so far I think, I like it a lot! I'm learning xml coding and it's hard but it's also kind of fun. I'm very excited about it :)
A couple days ago I got a package from The Yub and inside was this emoji sweatshirt that I'm wearing in this post. Usually I don't wear graphics like this, but I really like the selection of emojis. It's all the goth ones, like money and fire and pills and the sunglasses face. It's campy and silly and I like it a lot. I also got a dress from them, so I'll post that later this week. 
Ok, also, I am freaking out about this FKA twigs video. It's so fucking on point... 

7 comments :

  1. wow im actually really digging the sweater~ it's so cute! Love how the 'shades' emoji is peeking behind your transparent back pack XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing look ! I follow you on gfc <3

    DarkSide Of Fashion Blog
    (IG : @Saskiabzn)
    Saskia! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the backpack! I normally don't like emoji clothes either but this is definitely the best one I've seen! Great post x

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh i am so in love with this look
    the Sweater is so cute haha
    btw hat suits you perfectly <3
    and your hair!

    hope you too visit my Blog <3
    AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, congratulations new job! :)
    Your outfit is amazing *o*
    Nice day <3

    ReplyDelete