Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Matrix

Ok, this ombre grid dress is the last thing I got this month from Style Moi. It's so badass! I wanted to take pictures in the stairwell of my building like I did for the past three outfit posts, but this dress is pretty short on me and I was anxious about people walking by. It's stressful that the best place to take pictures happens to be where strangers can walk in on me taking selfies in my very intense outfits. So I chickened out this time... but I think the pictures still turned out ok! I feel like this outfit screams sexy cyber goth. Have I mentioned I'm related to Keanu Reeves?! He's like my 3rd cousin or something, whatever. I might just have to tuck the dress into shorts this summer and wear it as a top, because it wants to pop up over my butt if I bend over at all.
My sister is coming to visit me today! and then we are going to my families cabin in the mountains for the weekend. I will have to bring my knitting and my journal because there's no internet... X_X

And now, as an aside, I want to post some amazing drawings that I've been tagged in on instagram recently! They're all so good, I feel very honored. Click on the links and support these talented people!

4 comments :

  1. These artworks are so cute, love the grid/illusion print on your dress by the way- its so sick :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/7-styles-from-silver-screen.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god hun
    you just got a new follower i love your style
    the Dress is amazign and your hair Color
    wow <3

    hope you too visit my Blog <3
    AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete