Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Sky

Here is a striped shirt* I got in my package from Style Moi :) I love it very much! It is perfectly cropped and the fabric is very nice and not see-through at all, even though I wish it was a bit less stretchy but that's ok. I am also wearing a 90's tattoo choker that I got from Style Moi, and even though I already owned one you can never have too many chokers. It came in a pack actually with like 3 chokers, 2 bracelets and a ring, which was unexpected and awesome. If you know me at all you know I wear a choker every day.
Really I would call this look "Breathless" but that's leaning towards pretentious. Are any of my followers Godard fans?
The last two pictures are in front of my canopy and curtain lights that I finally hung up this weekend! I waited so long and it's finally happened and it's even better than I imagined it would be. You might also notice, I put more blue in my hair. I feel like a princess :)
~ Click Here for dreamy tunes ~


3 comments :

  1. omg i love it bby youre perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair is adorable dear. I love that it is two tones. nice addition with the sock detailing. :)

    xx
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete