Sunday, April 26, 2015

Spring Goth

I finally got my package from Style Moi, it seems like I've been waiting forever! I always get so excited when I order clothes from them, and hope everyday that my package will arrive. In this outfit I am wearing a floral kimono* and a black cami dress* that I got from them. I really love them both, they are so perfect for spring! I have another outfit in mind that I want to take pictures in for this kimono soon too. I'm usually pretty bad at shopping for spring/summer just because I prefer long sleeves but Style Moi has a lot of really cute summer clothes.

I have to keep my post short today, I have so much work to do in the last two weeks of the semester! Ah I can't wait for it to be over! ~ Click here for tunes ~

3 comments :

  1. You look so great! That kimono and those shoes. *HEART EYES*

    May x • The MaydenBloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing look! Your hair colour is gorgeous!

    VioletDaffodils
    xx

    ReplyDelete