Sunday, May 10, 2015

Bed of Roses

I got these cute overalls* in the mail a couple days ago from Trendsgal.com. They are a bit too small but I still think I will wear these a lot this summer! They also required some assembly upon arriving, as in I needed to cut open buttonholes and put on the buckles (which was a struggle). Anyway I love them a lot and I definitely recommend them, especially for someone a bit shorter than me. I hope to get more clothing from trendsgal soon!
I can't believe I'm finally done with my semester. I don't know what to do with my free time! First thing on the list is deep clean my apartment... and then who knows :)
~ this song rules ~

5 comments :

  1. I love your style! <3

    I invite you to my blog, I hope you like it: http://weronikaadamczykblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jumpsuit! Great outfit!

    BLOG ♥ http://www.MARTAsFASHIONdiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great look. Those overalls are so cute, and I think I've completely associated you with chunky shoes and black hats. Congrats on finishing your semester!

    May x • The MaydenBloglovin'

    ReplyDelete