Friday, May 15, 2015

Heatwave

Dear internet, I do not have much time today as I am going to work early so that I can leave early and go visit my parents for the weekend. I'm going to a little music festival that I've been going to every year since I was born, and I'm very excited. It carries a lot of nostalgic weight so there's something bittersweet about it now, but it's still dreamy.
 Here is a goth summer look, that is very typical of me and yet still makes me feel surprised that I can look like this if I feel like it.
PS yesterday I started listening to Amy Poehler's "Yes Please" book on tape on audible.com and it's fucking amazing and is the most important thing in my life right now, go and listen to it immediately!

6 comments :

  1. Awesome look!
    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard tons about 'Yes Please' but never actually got around to reading/listening to it, hmm. Aside from that, you look great! Those shades are amazing!

    May x • The MaydenBloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so good on you!!!

    hercely ☽ | hercely.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfits!

    Hanne // grungecrumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete