Friday, May 1, 2015

Peach

This pastel pink skirt is the last thing I got this month from Style Moi :) I really love the color and the way it fits. I actually cut it to be like an inch or two shorter after I took these pictures, but the texture of the skirt is like this really cool thin foam almost, so it didn't fray at all.
I am so busy right now trying to finish all my work before the semester ends! I finished one film and I have more to go, and I need to finish glazing all my ceramics. I'm excited to post about it all when I finish :)

3 comments :

  1. I love this look. Those shoes are <3

    May x • The MaydenBloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and all these Style Moi clothes were meant to be cos you look so bomb.com with them on! ◕‿◕b

    hercely ☽ | hercely.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete