Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Ash

Here is the other outfit I got from Style Moi this month, a black mesh top* and ripped black shorts* :) You can never go wrong with all black. It is definitely my favorite way to dress, I always feel more confident.
Last night I finally caught up on game of thrones... don't worry I won't give anything away. But really I should learn not to watch such an intense show right before I have to fall asleep. Man what a crazy episode.
Is it really only Tuesday? I feel so in between wanting to stay home and sleep forever and wanting to skip town and fucking travel. I'm going to Austin later this month, wow I wish it was here already.

2 comments :

  1. I found you on lookbook and totally love your grungy styling!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your style ♥


    www.theroadsofarbyary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete