Saturday, June 13, 2015

Marigold

Here is a pretty playsuit* I got this week from ZNU :-) It was pretty wrinkled when it came in the mail but after I ironed it a bit I think it looks great and I love the way it hangs. I love ironing... it's so satisfying. The vibes of this outfit are more floral and sorority girl than I usually prefer, but I still really love it.
I'm trying to decide what to do tonight, I was invited to go camping and also to go to a Grimes concert in Charlotte. Maybe I'll just stay home, lol. Next weekend we leave for Austin and I am soooo fucking excited, ahh I wish it was here already!

5 comments :

  1. cute outfit dear <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3333333333

    www.pinkmystyle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you went to see Grimes! She's amazing ♥ Also, where did you get that hat? I love it.

    ReplyDelete