Friday, July 10, 2015

Brat

I love this plaid dress* so much! It's from newdress.com, who I got a package from earlier in the week. I'll be posting a couple other things from their site soon. The dress is sort of heavy but is lined with a fabric thats cool to the touch and balances it out, so it feels really nice to wear. It'll be perfect for the fall. It makes me feel goth and 80's and like a bratty school girl all at once. Two thumbs up from me!
Last night my friend Mariah and I decided we would try our hand at making youtube videos together. I feel like that is only something I would want to try if a friend would do it with me. So be on the lookout for that, hopefully we really go through with it! And if you have any ideas let me know :)

2 comments :

  1. I love this dress--it looks great on you, lady! xx

    -Mikayla
    http://thetastetracker.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a nice dress, love how your hair stands out with the grid print and dark colours
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/when-in-rome.html

    ReplyDelete