Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Luna

I've been wearing stripes so much lately! This is a new striped shirt* that also came in the package from Dresslink a few days ago. It's so comfortable I've already worn it twice, I definitely recommend it. It's one of those things that is so easy to wear and match with anything and it'll always look good.
Omg I've been watching this anime called Nana on netflix, does anyone else watch it? I'm so addicted! I'm almost done actually, and I don't know what I'll do when it's over. I hardly ever find anime I like this much! I don't want to give anything away so you will have to just go watch it. It's very emo and dramatic and perfect. It just makes me want to move to Tokyo and fall in love with another girl named Gigi (lol because there are two girls named Nana in the show). If anyone has any other anime recommendations let me know!
PS I wanted to link to "These Walls" by Kendrick Lamar but I can't find a good link on youtube, so go listen on spotify or something :-)


1 comment :

  1. Totally love stripes, especially with this look- it's so perfect! Some really good animes I've seen recently are Sword Art Online, Fullmetal Alchemist and I've also gotten pretty into Deathnote. I feel like those are all kind of well known but if you haven't seen them, they are great! Especially Sword Art Online.

    ReplyDelete