Thursday, July 30, 2015

Magic

Guess what... I got extensions!!!  I got the 24 inch royal remy platinum blonde extensions* from Irresistible Me, and I am soooo excited about them. I dyed them myself! I have never had extensions before, and I was worried that they would look weird or that I would dye them wrong and mess them up, but I think they turned out wonderfully. I could never grow my hair this long on my own! I mean, you can tell they are extensions, but I also think I'm not very good at putting them in yet so maybe they will blend better with my hair in the future. I toned them with Wella t18 and 050, and then dyed them blue with a mix of ion shark blue, manic panic after midnight, and some conditioner. It took two nights to do it but it was super worth it! I thought for my first post with them I would make them stand out by wearing all black.

4 comments :

  1. love your new hair and you were right, wearing an all black outfit does make it stand out
    hopefully putting them in will get easier but wearing a hat would help I think :)

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your extensions look great! And that colour is so beautiful!

    http://wondergoth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow wow wow!
    i saw your last post and thought that look was amazing
    but now i see this one...and I LOVE IT!
    your hair is amazing hun <3 your hair is so cool, love the Color

    hope you visit my blog too <3
    AMELY ROSE


    ReplyDelete