Sunday, July 12, 2015

Ruby

Here is a red maxi dress* I got from Nextshe :-) It is a very comfortable, stretchy fabric, like a really good t-shirt fabric. The color is lovely! I love that deep, wine red. My only problem with it is the slit on the side goes up a bit too high for me, and its shaped sort of awkwardly. Still very cute though, maybe I'll cut it into a shirt eventually. It makes me feel like a tacky 90's vampire, in a good way.
I'm so glad it's Sunday! I'm going to clean my apartment some and make food and lounge hard. Maybe I'll read or draw and drink tea :-)

6 comments :

  1. nice 90s vibe!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. how do you take your pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my...! I like your outfits, and this is a m a z i n g !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome outfit, love it! ♥


    http://theroadsofarbyary.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete