Sunday, July 19, 2015

Sailor Mercury ☆

I got this really, really cute sailor babe outfit from wholesalebuying.com this week! I got one in pink too, and I'll post that later this week :) This is pretty much as girly as I can get. You know if you came in to my apartment you would definitely notice an anime trend... I have a really cute anime body pillow on my bed and a sailor moon painting by my dresser. Man I live in my own little fantasy world over here. I literally just hang out by myself all day and pretend I'm an anime girl (which is equally as sad as it is fun). I think I got the look down anyway. Now I just need some secret magic powers.
Yo this fucking song. Seriously.
PS the last picture is just like one time when I was taking this really magical bubble bath and dreaming about all the bad guys I've defeated 

2 comments :