Monday, August 10, 2015

Aurora

So this is actually two dresses, which I think you can tell but I thought I would say that anyway, and I got both of them from Forever 21 in New Orleans. It was funny actually I don't think I've stepped foot in a Forever 21 since I was like, 16. Very weird vibes in that place. Anyway I feel very witchy and magical in this outfit :)
I start school in two weeks, I'm feeling very excited and nervous. I'm just going to have a much harder schedule than I've ever had, because I'm going to be working 25 hours a week and taking 4 or 5 classes, and trying to keep up with my blog! I hope I can handle it all. I'm definitely ready for fall though, it's my favorite season. It's so dreamy and bittersweet.

4 comments :

  1. That black dress is literally my dream dress. I'm so into long, black lace dresses rn, but I don't have any :(

    http://wondergoth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your imagination to wear those two dresses together- you look totally perfect! And good luck with school! What course are you doing? :)

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, only you can pull off something like this. I LOVE it.

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete