Monday, August 24, 2015

Back To School

Here is a cute sweater from Newdress and a pleated skirt from Cndirect :-) I think this is the perfect back to school outfit! I love getting dressed up for class and feeling all put together and productive. I think the only thing I would say is that the sweater is advertised as a dress and it is way too short to be a dress on me, but I love it as a top! I am so fucking stoked for this school year, I have a studio space to prepare for my senior art show and it's right across the street from my apartment. My life is fucking organized right now. I just hope I can keep up with all my work!

1 comment :

  1. from afar your jumper looks like a cardigan but it's so cute! and ugh, that sounds amazing to have your work space and living space separate but so close to one another <3

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete