Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Blocked

Here is another cute shirt* I got from Style Moi! I love it because I think I could wear it to work or to something formal and it would be appropriate, but it's also just fucking cute and I could wear it casually too. As always Style Moi gets an A+ from me :-)
I had such a lovely weekend at the wedding! Everyone cried at the ceremony, and I was sitting next to a really cute dog wearing a bowtie. And then we ate wonderful food and I played cards with my friend Ryan, and stayed up really late with my family and friends playing music and such. I love falling asleep in a tent too, it feels so familiar. It was a really lovely little vacation to go on right before the summer ends. I can't believe I have less than a week before school starts, ah I'm so nervous!

3 comments :