Friday, August 7, 2015

Emerald

I've posted this skirt before but it was forever ago so I thought I would post it again! I got it from Choies and apparently they still have it in stock like a year later, hooray! And the shirt* I got recently from Newdress. This outfit definitely makes me feel like royalty... like I should be exploring a fancy garden.
Ugh ok I can't say much else right now... I have to go to work. But a brief update: the Nicki Minaj concert was AMAZING. she is so fucking powerful and inspiring. I definitely didn't expect to enjoy myself as much as I did. Ah ok now I have to go, but I will be posting more this weekend so stayed tuned! <3

3 comments :

  1. that skirt looks absolutely fabulous <3 and I love the shoes! :)

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of you! I love Nicki! and emerald is one of my favourite colours, so you know I'm just in love with that skirt. Personally, I think you always look like royalty.

    http://wondergoth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow wow wow simply wow
    i love this classy look, something different but it suits you perfectly
    love the skirt

    hope you'll visit my blog too AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete