Saturday, August 1, 2015

Home

Here is my entry for the #WelcomeHomeLookbook contest:
Home is the place where I can be creative, and make a space that inspires me in everything I do.
This is the only window into my apartment, and it is an incredibly important part of my life right now. It acts as this surreal boundary between the insular fantasy world I inhabit, and the weird little town I live in. Inside I take pictures, draw flowers, write music, cook food, play dress up, take naps, watch movies, and write in my journal. It is the first space I've ever had all to myself, and the first space that I could make a true reflection of who I am. There is nothing more familiar than drinking tea and watching the moon rise through my little window.

1 comment :

  1. Morning People!

    As you may be aware of the Bitcoins and the current price of bitcoins is growing . Today when i was writing the article the price of 1 bitcoin is $280 USD. (1BTC = $280 USD )

    check the current price here.

    Here I want to share a method of How to start bitcoin mining for free step by step.

    How to start Bitcoin Mining for free? works in India only

    ReplyDelete