Friday, August 14, 2015

Wallflower

New clothes!!! The black lace top* is from Newdress and the skirt* is from Style Moi. I highly recommend both, I am so stoked on this outfit. They are both made of very comfortable material, which is especially surprising for the top since a lot of the time lace/mesh can be kind of scratchy, but this time its way soft. 
I'm going to a wedding with my dad and my sister for the weekend, so I'll be awol for a couple days. I haven't been to a wedding in years. It should be fun, we'll be camping out and there will be swimming and music and friends :-)
Click here for tunes ~

5 comments :

  1. Everything you wear is always so perfect!

    WonderGoth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your top and the contrasting orange skirt! you look awesome as always

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! The yellow skirt looks cool with your blue hair :)
    Pay with Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete