Thursday, August 27, 2015

Witch

Here I am wearing a mesh top* from Newdress and a sweet fucking bondage swimsuit* from Style Moi :-) I think I have achieved a new level of sad slutty goth magic that had previously felt out of reach. Obviously this isn't something I would wear around town but it's still fucking tight.
My life has reached new levels of crazy in the past couple days, and I have a lot I need to process. Things can get really raw and scary sometimes, but simultaneously make me feel calm and confident. I'm proud of myself and I know I have a bright future. I'm excited to change positively and work on the shit that's important to me. The best feeling in the world is feeling excited about starting something new.
~ click here for tunes ~

3 comments :

  1. omg this is a look

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this look ♥

    porcelain-butterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete