Monday, September 14, 2015

Days Of Candy

Here is a cute new shirt* I got from cndirect.com :-) It's a little see-through but that doesn't bother me! Yesterday was the first day that it really felt like autumn here, so I am excited to shop for more long sleeve shirts and sweaters and other cozy things like that. Autumn always gives me so much weird nostalgia for things I can't place, but it seems to be a universal feeling. I always end up talking about those feelings with my friends, it's so lovely and dreamy but it's very bittersweet and heart-breaking at the same time.
~ Click Here for tunes ~

1 comment :

  1. by coincidence, yesterday was the first day it really felt like spring for me (I live in Australia) and it was glorious. But like you said, Autumn vibes are the best vibes

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete