Tuesday, September 8, 2015

From Time

Here is a cute coordinate set I got recently from Newdress :-) I feel like there is some kind of perfect occasion for wearing this outfit but I'm not sure what it is... Maybe going out to a concert in the summer, or an art show. There's some blue in the pattern but it's subtle, especially in these pictures. Anyway it's very comfortable and cute and I love it a lot!
On another note, I won the #WelcomeHomeLookbook contest! Here is a link to my entry, if you are curious. I won a cute shirt and a tote bag, and today I will be taking over the lookbook instagram for 24 hours. I will also be featured on the lookbook home page soon, and I'll be writing a blog post for them, so stay tuned for all that! Yo I'm so stoked, I think it'll be really fun. I'm on my grind this week, runnin with my woes. I'm trying to take more pictures, deep clean my apartment, and write some new music. Damn y'all I've got my work cut out for me. I just need to remember to stop and breathe and take the time to write in my journal and fucking chill 
~ click here for tunes ~

2 comments :

  1. lovely! two piece stuff looks so cute and so does the pattern!

    https://fullmoonthrills.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look beyond fabulous, congrats on winning. It was well deserved :)

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete