Saturday, September 26, 2015

Harvest Moon

Here I am wearing a new patchwork denim top from Newdress, a shirt from goodwill and a velvet skirt from Style Moi. Also the tote bag is a bit of the merch I won from the lookbook contest. Dressing for fall is my favorite, I love to wear a bunch of layers and dark, witchy colors. The weather is really shifting into autumn now, the leaves are changing and the winds are picking up.  It's raining today and it's very magical, the perfect day for staying in and drinking tea and working on art. Tomorrow night is the harvest moon, and it's also going to be eclipsed and a super moon??? I'm definitely trying to cast some fucking spells, I think focusing on girl power, friendship, and positive self-growth. I'm going to try and post more often also, I feel like I've been slacking with my blog a little bit as I've gotten more wrapped up with school. I have some big plans in the works for my music and art projects though, so at least I'm being productive! I am my own best friend and it's so much fun :-)

5 comments :

  1. I love your denimshirt...you look fantastic!!!!!!!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit. I love your skirt :)

    porcelain-butterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so dark and witchy here- I love it!

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you
    http://xempfaucet.blogspot.com/2015/09/Welcome-to-The-XEMP-Faucet.html

    ReplyDelete