Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Moonrise

 I dyed my hair black! Well, it sort of turned out dark purple, but I'm really into it. In this outfit I am wearing shorts and a new kimono from Style Moi :-) I definitely recommend this kimono, its so soft and cute and I know I'm going to wear it all the time.
Y'all I have some really cool shit in the works... I think I need to keep it on the dl for now but stay fucking tuned ok! I have so much work to do this week and I'm going to be exhausted but if I put in the effort I need to then it could seriously pay off. Cross your fingers for me! :-)

5 comments :

  1. Oh, I've really been wanting a kimono, and you wear yours so well :)

    WonderGoth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new hair :)

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh what a perfect look AGAIN
    i love you r new haircut
    amazing look,
    you are so inspiring my dear

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOUR HAIR. Actually screaming. In my head, obviously. Perfect colour and perfect baby bangs <3
    Keeping my fingers crossed for ya!

    taco-flavoured kisses,
    Astronaut Overboard

    ReplyDelete