Monday, September 21, 2015

Symphonia IX

Here is a very cute crop top that I got in my last package from Style Moi :) It looks like it's sold out now, but you should go check them out anyway! If you follow my blog at all you know they are my favorite store to work with, like half of my wardrobe is from Style Moi at this point. I got this tutu from goodwill forever ago, and I've been waiting for the perfect time to post it! This is 100% something I would wear around my apartment at 3 am when I'm trying to dance around and make art.
PS here is the link to my #WelcomeHomeLookbook post for the Lookbook blog!! :-) I am very proud of how my pictures turned out, and it would mean a lot to me if you would go and check them out!
~ And click here for tunes ~

4 comments :

  1. FREE BITCOIN FAUCET
    http://bitcoins-free.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that top is really cute!
    wonderful skirt too!!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tutu is so cute! I really need one just like it :)

    WonderGoth

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skirt is so cute :)

    porcelain-butterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete