Sunday, October 11, 2015

Kirigami

Here I am wearing a new black top from Persunmall :-) For some reason that link is going to Choies now, so I'm not sure what's up with that. Bell sleeves are so cute and I feel like they've been out of style forever, so I'm excited they are a thing again! I've been wearing a lot of black lately (and always, thats not unusual for me) and I feel like it starts to seem sort of boring, but I love playing with different shapes in a uniform color. Like my last post had that low back, and this one has flared sleeves and has a bit more of a sassy, feminine vibe.
The trees in Blacksburg are so beautiful right now, I love walking to work and to class and seeing all these bright oranges and yellows and reds. It's the perfect backdrop for my goth demon aura :-)

4 comments :

  1. lovely look!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so obsessed with Bell sleeves at the moment, and the whole silhouette of this outfit is so perfect!

    WonderGoth

    ReplyDelete
  3. bell sleeves are amazing. I only dislike them for busy days or when I am actually washing dishes but other than that, love them!! cute outfit dear. :)

    xoxo,
    Winn | ♥
    winscribbles.blogspot.com | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. this outfit is so heavy in witch vibes, I love it

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete