Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Bell Flower

Here I am wearing a really fucking cute bell sleeve dress from Yoins. I wore this to an art opening a couple weekends ago, there is a picture on my instagram. I feel very pretty when I wear this, I love the floral pattern! Also I'm wearing bell sleeves again, it's really becoming a pattern now.
Lately I've been thinking a lot about what I'm going to do when I graduate, and I've sort of divided my goals into two categories: record deal or grad school. That sounds like I'm very sure of myself, but you have to be cocky to get to where you want to be most of the time. The end of college is really sneaking up on me now, and it's scary but I'm so excited to explore my options. I just have to get through the winter and things will be looking up :-)

No comments :

Post a Comment